Construction Induction training is mandatory for anyone carrying out construction work. This includes:
- Casual, part-time, or labor-hire persons performing construction work.
- Owners carrying out construction work.
- Delivery drivers dropping off materials inside the construction zone.
- Engineers and surveyors who undertake preparatory site work.
- Cleaning and maintenance of structures under construction.
- Work experience students undertaking construction work.
- Traffic control for on-site construction work.
- Finishing and fit-out work such as painting, tiling, carpet laying, floor sanding.
Training for a Queensland White Card must now be face-to-face (in class or online) with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) approved through Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ). Nombay Pty Ltd trading as Advanced Industry Training, RTO Number 5363 is approved through WHSQ to deliver the white card course. Our courses are in class only.
The training is nationally accredited training and once you have successfully completed the course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for CPCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry and a Queensland Construction Induction White Card. The card is recognized throughout Australia.