There are currently over 20 Trainers and Assessors aligned with AIT providing training and assessments primarily across Queensland and the Northern Territory.
All of the Trainers and Assessors have extensive experience not only in the training field but also in industry fields such as civil construction, transport and logistics, earth moving, manufacturing and mining. We also have Trainers and Assessors that specialise in providing services to Indigenous communities.
While our head office is based in Townsville, our Trainers and Assessors are based throughout Queensland and the Northern Territory and are more than happy to travel throughout Australia to deliver high quality training and assessment services.
The Trainers and Assessors all possess the appropriate accreditations, licenses and certificates of competency and substantial industry experience for each competency/qualification being delivered. They also possess the required qualifications in Training and Assessment (TAE40110).
Our Trainers and Assessors will work with customers to determine the most suitable training solutions and the best method of delivery to ensure minimal disruption to business operations whilst still providing the highest level of service.
- We come to you anywhere across Australia to deliver accredited training and assessments and
provide relevant certificates;
- We discuss training needs now and for the future and deliver training and assessments that are relevant, current and appropriate for your needs;
- We provide professional Trainers and Assessors that have relevant industry and training experience;
- We operate in a continuous improvement environment and welcome feedback;
- Trainers and assessors are available outside normal business hours where necessary.