- This event has passed.
RIIWHS302D – Implement traffic management plan refresher
September 6 @ 7:30 am - 1:30 pm$300.00
The course covers:
- Identifying requirements in the traffic control plan
- WHS requirements
- Selecting the right PPE, barricades, signage and equipment
- Correctly positioning signs, devices, displays
- Monitoring traffic flow
- Clearing and maintaining site and equipment
The Traffic Management Implementation course consists of two parts: a theory component and practical component.
- The theory component is delivered in a classroom environment using TMR approved training resources and includes two simulated practical exercises conducted in a controlled environment. These simulations enable participants to experience implementing different set up scenarios that they would not normally be exposed to in their current on-the-job role.
- The practical component consists of a minimum of three on-the-job set ups relevant to the candidate’s current working situation.
All participants must have a Construction Induction White Card before enrolling onto this course and bring it with them to the course.
Cost: $500 per person – 1 day course
$300 for refresher – ½ day course