RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
January 30 @ 7:30 am - January 31 @ 2:30 pm$650.00
This training is relevant to operational roles in both civil construction and resources and infrastructure industries.
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in loader operations
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments (if applicable)
- Relocating the loader Loader
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Course duration is 1-3 days depending on the skill and knowledge of the students.
Places are limited so be quick to book your spot.
Cost :$650.00 per person
CSQ funding: $500 for eligible learners