- This event has passed.
RIIMPO321E – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
November 26, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm$500.00
This training is relevant to operational roles in both civil construction and resources and infrastructure industries.
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in loader operations
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments (if applicable)
- Relocating the loader Loader
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Course duration is 1-3 days depending on the skill and knowledge of the students.
Places are limited so be quick to book your spot.
Cost :$500.00 per person
CSQ funding: $500 for eligible learners