- This event has passed.
RIIMPO321E Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
October 3, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm$500.00
This training is relevant to operational roles in both civil construction and resources and infrastructure industries.
The training course can be for the civil construction front end loader competency (RIIMPO321E) or the the mining wheel loader competency (RIIMPO304D).
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in loader operations
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments (if applicable)
- Relocating the loader Loader
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Course duration is 1-3 days depending on the skill and knowledge of the students.
Places are limited so be quick to book your spot.
Cost :$500.00 per person for one unit.