- This event has passed.
RIIMPO320E – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
May 21 @ 7:30 am - May 22 @ 2:30 pm$500.00
This training is ideal for anyone wanting to learn how to operate an Excavator. AIT has a small excavator where students learn how to operate the machine, including all the controls as well as use different attachments for different work. The training can be in the civil construction competency or the mining competency. Just let us know which one you need when you ring to book a spot
The training is relevant to operational roles in both civil construction and resources and infrastructure industries.
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in Excavator operations
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments
- Relocating Excavator
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Course duration is generally 1-3 days but if you need more time to be able to operate competently, the trainer will help you plan the extra training needed.
Cost:$500.00 per person
CSQ funding: $500 for eligible learners