RIIMPO319E – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
June 3 @ 7:30 am - 2:30 pm$650.00
In this course you will learn about:
- Planning and preparing for operations.
- Conducting pre-operational checks.
- Operating the backhoe/loader:
- Lifting, carrying and placing materials.
- Selecting, fitting and removing attachments for the backhoe/loader.
- Relocating the backhoe/loader from site to site.
- Carrying out machine operator maintenance.
- Cleaning up.
The course typically runs for 1-3 days depending on the experience and skill of the student. The course consists of both theory and practical training and assessments.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
Course Fee: $650.00 per person
CSQ Funding: $500.00 per eligible student
Remaining Fee: $150.00 per person