RIIMPO318E – Conduct roller operations
January 29 @ 7:30 am - 3:30 pm$500.00
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in Roller operations
- Adjust interchangeable drums, and/or spray bars, and/or scraper bars, and/or wheel/drum brooms and/or drag brooms and/or blades for operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Engage and disengage the compacting device
- Relocating Roller
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Course duration is 1-3 days depending on the skill and knowledge of the students.
Course fees: $500 per person.
CSQ funding: $500 per person for eligible participants.