- This event has passed.
RIIMPO318E – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
July 9 @ 7:30 am - 2:30 pm$500.00
This training is for anyone wanting to learn how to operate a skid steer loader, commonly known as a bobcat.
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in skid steer loader operations
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments (if applicable)
- Relocating Skid Steer Loader
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Course duration is 1-3 days depending on the skill and knowledge of the students.
Course fees: $500 per person.
CSQ funding for eligible learners: $500 per person
This unit is appropriate for those working in roles in civil construction or anyone looking to obtain the competency to gain work in that industry