CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging
May 13 @ 8:00 am - May 17 @ 5:00 pm$1300
The course is a 5 day course and covers:
- Requirements of a Dogger
- Identifying and managing hazards
- Assessing loads correctly
- Selecting the appropriate lifting gear and appropriate slinging methods
- Dogging loads
- Communications including hand and whistle signals
- Attaching and slinging loads using appropriate techniques, equipment and communications
- Clean up after job
The course consists of theory and practical training as well as written and practical assessments. Students found competent on completion of assessment are eligible to apply for a high risk work licence through Worksafe Queensland.
Cost: $1,300 per person
CSQ funding: $600 per person to eligible participants
Remaining fee: $700 per person (for CSQ participants)
All participants must be 18 years or older.
This unit is a pre-requisite to all rigging high risk work licence units and is also now a pre-requisite to all crane high risk work licence units.