- This event has passed.
CPCCLDG3001 – Licence to perform dogging
November 19, 2018 @ 7:30 am - November 23, 2018 @ 3:00 pmFree
The course is a 5 day course and covers:
- Requirements of a Dogger
- Identifying and managing hazards
- Assessing loads correctly
- Selecting the appropriate lifting gear and appropriate slinging methods
- Communications including hand and whistle signals
- Attaching and slinging loads using appropriate techniques, equipment and communications
- Clean up after job
The first 2 days covers all the theoretical knowledge required to be a Dogger.
There are 2 days of practical training and the final day consists of written and performance assessments. Students found competent on completion of assessment are eligible to apply for a high risk work licence through Worksafe Queensland.
Cost: $1,500 per person
CSQ funding: $600 per person to eligible participants
Remaining fee: $900 per person.
All participants must be 18 years or older.
This unit is a pre-requisite to all rigging high risk work licence units and is also now a pre-requisite to all crane high risk work licence units.