- This event has passed.
Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations – RIIMPO318E
March 23, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 4:30 pm$500.00
Ever wanted to learn to operate a bobcat? This course is just right. This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations, otherwise known as a bobcat, in civil construction.
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in skid steer loader operations
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments (if applicable)
- Relocating Skid Steer Loader
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Course duration is 1-3 days depending on the skill and knowledge of the students.
Course fees: $500 per person.
CSQ funding of $750 per person applies to eligible participants.