- This event has passed.
Conduct backhoe/loader operations – RIIMPO319D
February 22 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm$500.00
This course is for learners wishing to learn how to operate a backhoe/loader. The course covers:
- Planning and preparing for operations.
- Conducting pre-operational checks.
- Operating the backhoe/loader:
- Lifting, carrying and placing materials.
- Selecting, fitting and removing attachments for the backhoe/loader.
- Relocating the backhoe/loader from site to site.
- Carrying out machine operator maintenance.
- Cleaning up.
Generally the course is a 1 day course. Additional training will be scheduled with the learners if extra training is required.
CSQ funding may be applicable for eligible learners. Contact AIT office on (07)4755 4222 for more information.