The training is relevant to operational roles in both civil construction and resources and infrastructure industries.
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in End Loader operations including lifting and carrying materials
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments
- Relocating Front End Loader
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Course duration is 1-3 days depending on the skill and knowledge of the students.
If machine has to be hired, these costs may be passed on to students.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
Where equipment being assessed requires the fitting and removal of attachments to be demonstrated an integrated tool carrier unit should be used.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and Industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
|AIT regular course fee||CSQ Funding||Remaining fee payable by student|