The training is relevant to operational roles in both civil construction and resources and infrastructure industries.
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in Excavator operations
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments (if applicable)
- Relocating Excavator
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Course duration is 1-3 days depending on the skill and knowledge of the students.
If machine has to be hired, these costs may be passed on to students.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
|AIT regular course fee||CSQ Funding||Remaining fee payable by student|