The General Construction Induction Training (White Card) is a 1 day course that provides participants with the information you need to work on a job site in Australia.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry and a Queensland Construction Induction White Card. The card is recognised throughout Australia.
Training for a Queensland White Card must now be face-to-face with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) approved through Workplace Health and Safety Queensland. An exemption applies if a Queensland resident lives in a rural area greater than 100 km from an RTO approved to deliver this course. To enrol onto one of our face-to-face courses, check our calendar for dates. We usually have a course running at least twice a month.
Construction Induction training is for anyone associated with performing construction work.
- Casual, part-time or labour-hire persons performing construction work.
- Owners carrying out construction work.
- Delivery drivers dropping off materials inside the construction zone.
- Engineers and surveyors who undertake preparatory site work.
- Cleaning and maintenance of structures under construction.
- Work experience students undertaking construction work.
- Traffic control for on-site construction work.
- Finishing and fit-out work such as painting, tiling, carpet laying, floor sanding.