This qualification is ideal for learners either already in employment or wanting to gain employment in a predominantly administration role across a number of industry sectors.
The range of electives enables learners to choose the electives that are suitable for the job they are in.
Delivery of this qualification usually takes between 5 weeks and 12 months depending on how it is delivered (e.g full time classroom or part-time work based).
To achieve this qualification, the candidate must demonstrate competency in:
Total number of units = 12
1 core unit plus
11 elective units, of which:
- 7 of the elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below
- 4 elective units may be selected from the elective units listed below, from this Training Package or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at the same qualification level
- if not listed below, 1 elective unit may be selected from a Certificate II qualification and 2 elective units may be taken from a Certificate IV qualification.
- Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM305 Support operational plan
- BSBFLM306 Provide workplace information and resourcing plans
- BSBFLM309 Support continuous improvement systems and processes
- BSBFLM311 Support a workplace learning environment
- BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBINM302 Utilise a knowledge management system
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBIPR301 Comply with organisational requirements for protection and use of intellectual property
- BSBITU301 Create and use databases
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU305 Conduct online transactions
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBPUR301 Purchase goods and services
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWOR302 Work effectively as an off-site worker
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents