Do you have skills or experience in building and construction and want to convert them to a qualification?
Do you need a qualification to get the job you want?
Ask us how today!
Advanced Industry Training, RTO No: 5363 has funding through Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) to help workers and job seekers convert existing skills and gain new skills to achieve a Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations (RII30815).
Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) is an independent industry-funded body supporting employers, workers, apprentices and career seekers in the building and construction industry.
Check out the criteria and how to apply then give us a call to book your skills assessment and training plan to get that qualification you need.
- An Existing Worker in the Building and Construction AND;
- An Eligible Worker; OR
- A career seeker with previous experience in the Building and Construction Industry
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- A permanent resident of Australia; or
- A holder of a refugee or humanitarian visa
- Permanently reside in Queensland; OR
- Be permanently employed in Queensland
- An apprentice or trainee
- Currently enrolled and participating in a school program
- A trainer/assessor or worker employed by an RTO
- Already funded by an Authority or other source for delivery of the same training
- Have previously been funded for the same training
HOW TO APPLY:
- Request a funding application and enrolment form from AIT Office.
- Complete the enrolment section of the form – including the section about previous experience/competencies
- Supply copies of 2 forms of ID from the lists below.
- Supply a letter from your employer with details of how long you have been employed, your job title and some dot points about the role you have in relation to the Building/Construction industries OR
- If you are not employed, provide us detail of your experience in the Construction and Building Industry
- Provide copies of competencies already held
- Email all the documents to email@example.com OR post the forms to PO Box 4464, Kirwan Qld 4817 OR drop them into our office at 567 Ross River Road Kirwan.
- Full Birth Certificate or Birth Certificate Extract;
- Medicare card (green only); or
- Visa (humanitarian or refugee)
- Queensland Drivers Licence (front and back);
- Telephone account, bank statement (with amounts blanked out); statement from real estate; electricity account
- Any other formal document with the learner’s name and current residential address (must be a Qld address)