- This event has passed.
RIIMPO318E – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
July 20 @ 7:30 am - 3:30 pm$500.00
This training is for anyone wanting to learn how to operate a skid steer loader, commonly known as a bobcat.
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in skid steer loader operations
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments (if applicable)
- Relocating Skid Steer Loader
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Course duration is 1-3 days depending on the skill and knowledge of the students.
Course fees: $500 per person.
This unit is appropriate for those working in roles in civil construction or anyone looking to obtain the competency to gain work in that industry.
The course consists of theory training and assessment and then practical training and assessment on the machine on a site.