- This event has passed.
Operate overhead gantry crane – RIIHAN305D
April 18 @ 7:30 am - 2:30 pm$500.00
This course is ideal for workers in workshops, warehouses, garages, mine sites and anywhere that has an overhead gantry crane. This unit is not a high risk work licence unit.
The training for this unit is for an overhead gantry crane that has no more than 3 powered motions and is not cabin controlled. There is also a Lifting Operations unit RIIHAN203D that is delivered in conjunction with the gantry crane course.
This course covers:
- Crane identification and licence requirements
- Preparing a lifting plan and path of movement
- Hazard identification and control
- Identification and use of lifting attachments
- Preparing the load
- Operating the crane and shifting the load
- Load restraints
- Shut down procedures and maintenance
- Record keeping
The course is a 1 day course.
Course cost is $500 per person.