- This event has passed.
Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations – RIIMPO321E
March 29, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 3:30 pm$500.00
Training and assessment on wheeled front end loader. This course is appropriate for anyone working in an operational role in the civil construction or other resource industries.
Regular course cost: $500.00
CSQ funding (if eligible): $750.00
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in End Loader operations including lifting and carrying materials
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments
- Relocating Front End Loader
- Shut down and clean up procedures