- This event has passed.
Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations – RIIMPO321E
February 9 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm$500.00
Training and assessment on wheeled front end loader. This course is appropriate for anyone working in an operational role in the civil construction or other resource industries. The course is generally 1-3 days depending on existing skills.
Regular course cost: $500.00
CSQ funding (if eligible): $750.00
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in End Loader operations including lifting and carrying materials
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments
- Relocating Front End Loader
- Shut down and clean up procedures