- This event has passed.
Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations – RIIMPO318E
February 12, 2018$500
The training is relevant to operational roles in both civil construction and resources and infrastructure industries.
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in skid steer loader operations
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments (if applicable)
- Relocating Skid Steer Loader
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Course duration is 1-3 days depending on the skill and knowledge of the students.