- This event has passed.
Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations – RIIMPO318E
May 8, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 4:30 pm$500.00
This training is relevant to operational roles in both civil construction and resources and infrastructure industries.
Places on this course are limited. Book now to reserve your place. CSQ funding is applicable to eligible participants
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in skid steer loader operations
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments (if applicable)
- Relocating Skid Steer Loader
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Course duration is 1-3 days depending on the skill and knowledge of the students.