- This event has passed.
Conduct civil construction excavator operations – RIIMPO320E
AIT regular course fee $500.00
CSQ Funding $750.00 (if eligible)
Remaining fee payable by student NIL
This unit describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to conduct civil construction excavator operations in Civil construction or the resources and infrastructure industries.
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in Excavator operations
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments (if applicable)
- Relocating Excavator
- Shut down and clean up procedures