- This event has passed.
Conduct backhoe/loader operations – RIIMPO319D
January 29, 2018$500
In this course you will learn about:
- Planning and preparing for operations.
- Conducting pre-operational checks.
- Operating the backhoe/loader:
- Lifting, carrying and placing materials.
- Selecting, fitting and removing attachments for the backhoe/loader.
- Relocating the backhoe/loader from site to site.
- Carrying out machine operator maintenance.
- Cleaning up.
The course typically runs for 1-3 days depending on the experience and skill of the student. The course consists of both theory and practical training and assessments.