Are you looking for a Standard 11 (S11) Full or Refresher Training?
Advanced Industry Training is a Resources Training Council (RTC) authorised RTO to deliver both the 2-day Standard 11 course and the 1 day refresher course.
The 2-day entry level course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to work on a surface coal mine site in QLD.
The course takes participants through the 6 key competencies that will give valuable knowledge regarding common safety practices of surface extraction coal mines.
The program is made up of the following 6 nationally accredited units of competency:
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIGOV201D Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
- RIIERR205D Apply initial response First Aid
- RIIERR302D Respond to local emergencies and incidents
To be eligible to receive the Standard 11 Statement of Attainment, participants must complete the 6 units of competency and have a work place logbook completed by a mining site supervisor within 6 months from the issue of the logbook.
Once the logbook is completed and returned to Advanced Industry Training, the learner will be issued with an RTC approved, nationally recognised Statement of Attainment and an RTC approved identification card.
With a number of changes to mining inductions proposed over the next 12 months, it is important for learners to find an RTO that is backed by a National Resources body such as the RTC to ensure their training and competencies are recognised at sites they will be working at.
The Resources Training Council is a trusted national resources body that supports RTO’s and industry partners in mining.
AIT is aligned with RTC to deliver both the mining induction and the refresher programs.
- The induction program is a 2 day program and costs $550 per person.
- The refresher course is a 1 day program and costs $300 per person.